Remove Graphical Menu in emacs 21?

From: Arno Wagner
Subject: Remove Graphical Menu in emacs 21?
Date: 22 May 2007 12:09:25 GMT

Hi,

being a victim of a forced upgrade to emacs 21 under Debian, I now have
this second menu bar on the top that is all pictures. This thing has
zero value for me and is eating my screenspace, which annoys me no
end. Browsing the FAQ and manual, I failed to find a way to turn it
off. Can somebody tell me how or at least give me a pointer on where
to look for the relevant documentation? Thanks!

Arno