icicle-kill-buffer should not delete the frame

From: Nordlöw
Subject: icicle-kill-buffer should not delete the frame
Date: 23 May 2007 02:37:25 -0700

Hey there.

How can I tell icicles to not also delete the frame the buffer is in.
This is the default behaviour of my setup. Is this the desired
behaviour of icicles? I am used to always having 2 frames open so I
find this behaviour very annoying. I have not found (using icicles of
course:) ) any icicle variable or function to change this behaviour.

Have I missed something?

/Nordlöw