customizing emacs windows

From: Ivan
Subject: customizing emacs windows
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:04:20 +0300

Hi,

How can I customize Emacs so that my windows customization is
persisted (so that the customization is put in the .emacs file)? I'd
like to divide my Emacs frame to several windows with particular sizes
and to set-up some of the windows open particular buffers. Generally
I'd like to do somthing like ECB, but not exactly that.

Thanks,

--
Ivan