Lots o' buffers, possible bug?

From: Amy Templeton
Subject: Lots o' buffers, possible bug?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 22:38:01 -0400

Hi, all...

So I've been using Emacs CVS (currently 22.1.50.3, if you must
know) for a while now. Occasionally, after it's been up for a
while, it'll start making buffers appear when I'm trying to use
iswitchb to switch buffers--it makes buffers show up for
everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. There's one for the minibuffer,
one tons of subprocesses (lots of W3M-related things, GNUS related
things, etc., that don't normally show up), etc. And there are so
many it's pretty hard to tell what I'm actually looking for.

Anyway, this behavior tends to show up when I've got several
processes running (i.e., EMMS, ERC/Bitlbee, W3M, GNUS, editing
something, etc.), so I'm not sure what exactly is the origin of
this problem. Has anybody else had experience with this? If so,
what can be done about it, if anything?

Thanks,
Amy

--
Don't plan any hasty moves. You'll be evicted soon anyway.