Re: fill-paragraph in real-time?

From: Anupam Sengupta
Subject: Re: fill-paragraph in real-time?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 00:05:11 -0700

>>>>> "pascaldamian2" == pascaldamian2  <pascaldamian2@yahoo.com> writes:

    pascaldamian2> Can emacs be set to do fill-paragraph in real-time? Or
    pascaldamian2> something equivalent that lets it wrap text as I
    pascaldamian2> type. Normally I need to manually press M-q from time to
    pascaldamian2> time, otherwise my typing would not get wrapped at all.

Have you tried auto-fill-mode? This lets you do exactly what you are
looking for.

See:
       http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/AutoFillMode

for additional details.