Re: rmail Setup

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: rmail Setup
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:54:30 +0200

   * Xavier Maillard (2007-05-27) writes:

   >    Please also respect mail standards like the Mail-Followup-To header if
   >    your mailer does not.
   >
   > MFT are not standards AFAIK. Aren't they ?

   MFT is not part of an RFC, if you mean that, but many mailers support
   the header.

This is exactly what I meant.

   Anyway, since you now intentionally chose to ignore my request not to
   include me in the list of recipients of your replies to the list, I will
   have to resort to not answering future messages of yours.

First, this is not intentional at all. I send several tens of
mails a day and I have no time to check that I am actually doing
things on a per-user-taste-basis. So please, setup some sort of
filters to process mails incoming from me to trash. Also note
that I am reading/writing (on)to mailing list as several other
people do, that is to say, I am certainly not the unique guy
answering that way[1]

        Xavier

[1] http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
--