Re: How can I turn off the electricity in C-mode?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: How can I turn off the electricity in C-mode?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:29:07 -0700

Hadron wrote:

> I dont know about local variables but in c-mode its bound to C-c C-l
> or M-x c-toggle-electric-state

M-x describe-key<RET>
C-c C-l is undefined

Must be a different version of c-mode.

M-x c-version yields:
Using CC Mode version 5.28
and M-x c-toggle-electric-state gets a beep.

C-c C-l would be convenient enough, tho the variable would be better.
Maybe I can figure out how to make a minor mode for these weirdly
formatted files and trigger that minor mode....

I'm updating emacs now.  Thank you.  Regards, Bruce