Re: Emacs like jed

From: anders
Subject: Re: Emacs like jed
Date: 31 May 2007 15:21:25 -0700

On 31 Maj, 02:08, mowgli <knowledgel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like emacs but I like jed's default colors (atleast for the shell
> script mode). How can I use those colors in emacs or how to set those?
> I couldn't find any color theme similar to jed's default colors
>
> Regards,
> mowgli

i don't know if this helps but i have set upp colors and cursor with
the following commands in my .emacs files
(set-foreground-color "white")  ;to set foreground color to white
(set-background-color "black")  ;to set background color to black

(global-hl-line-mode 1) ;; Mark current line
;(set-face-background 'hl-line "#332")  ; To customize the background
color - Emacs 22 Only
(set-face-background 'highlight "#332") ; To customize the background
color - Emacs 21 Only

The last 3 ones if for i like an cursorline following me,
There is a Emacs 22 or Emacs 21 version move comment ; to the none
corrent one for your systems,

Best regards Anders