CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1

From: remi . delmas . 3000
Subject: CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:43:24 +0200

Hi everybody!

I've been using emacs 22.0.50.2 win32 for the last two years without major
problems.

I switched to 22.1 win32 stable this morning, and I have the following problem :
emacs eats 99% CPU when idling, with just two or three files opened in c-mode.

Is there something I can do to solve this problem on my own or does it look like
a bug?

Thanks for your help,

/Rémi