Re: CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1

From: Rémi Delmas
Subject: Re: CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:37:45 +0200

I'm using the binary release found on the GNU ftp, looking like it was compiled with mingw! But it looks like the problem comes from the semantic parser
Cheers!

Torsten Mueller wrote:

remi.delmas.3000@free.fr wrote:

I switched to 22.1 win32 stable this morning, and I have the
following problem : emacs eats 99% CPU when idling, with just two or
three files opened in c-mode.

What binary do you use? I compiled using MinGW and gcc 3.4.5 this
morning and everything works really fine, even on the first approach.

T.M.