Re: Why I get different results running the same exp?

From: Yu,Gang
Subject: Re: Why I get different results running the same exp?
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:57:22 +0800

If I understand you corrently, I restart emacs with

"emacs -q"

I copy the code to *scratch*, evaluate them

then, I repeatedly run "(ygrep "(start|stop)-process" "\\.el$" load-path)" third times,

first result is 128 matches , and second 141, third 146.

I ediff the buffers ,find that some items are ingored by the precedent match.

But I could not explain:-(

I suspect the problem is
"(while (and
        grep-process
        (not (equal (process-status grep-process) 'exit)))
      (sleep-for 0 100)))"

but I am not sure, any suggestions?

thanks