MySql on emacs -- just double checking ??

From: William Case
Subject: MySql on emacs -- just double checking ??
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:52:17 -0400

Hi;

I want to write some mysql procedures on emacs .  I have found the
sql-mysql interactive mode and the sql-mode. Is there a mysql
text/procedure writing mode or is the sql mode applicable to both.

And, is there an .el that has a specialized font-lock for data bases
(particularly mysql).

I have checked info and the wiki.  I may have misunderstood but the
suggested patches seem to be included in emacs22 and don't *seem* to
directly address my questions?

Would appreciate any answers or pointers to where I might have missed
something.

--
Regards Bill,
Fedora Core 7, GNU Emacs 22.0.099