oo-browser command

From: Abanowicz Tomasz
Subject: oo-browser command
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:16:21 -0700

Hello
I have installed oo-browser in /home/user/oo-browser directory.
I start emacs with empty buffer (no file):
$ emacs

then invoke the command from emacs:
M-x oo-browse
Load/Create OO-Browser Env named: MyProg
Associate `MyProg' with file: /home/user/MyProg/OOBR

The buffer is still empty. I cannot see anything on the screen but the
following message at the bottom of the screen:
Symbol's function definition is void: read-number

I found in the documentation that at this point it should ask for
directories that include my source code, language used etc.

I performed the following command from emacs but I think it is not the
case:
M-x br-env-build
Build OO-Browser Env named: MyProg
Build Environment in the background? y

cd /home/user/oo-browser/
make -f Make-Env EMACS=/usr/bin/emacs oo-browser-env
/usr/bin/emacs -batch -no-site-file  -l ./br-start.el -l ./br-env.el /
home/user/MyProg/OOBR -f br-env-batch-build
Hit RET to specify the code directories for the Environment.

my /home/user/.oo-browser file looks like:
(setq br-names-alist
'(
("/home/user/MyProgOOBR" . "oo_rtm")
)
)

I use emacs-21.

??? HOW CAN I CONFIGURE THE ENVIRONMENT ???
Thank you for any help ?