Re: Tip of the day

From: Adam
Subject: Re: Tip of the day
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:58:25 +1200

Thanks Tassilo.

Forgive my ignorance, I suppose really I was wanting
to give that function a test-run, by not including it
in my startup file, but by entering it into my Emacs
session. Then running (totd) or M-x totd

Then including in .emacs, and binding to a key later.

Is this possible, by entering the function into
the *scratch* buffer and evaluating it somehow.

Or should I be in a buffer of a more of an
interactive mode?