OK. Where did you hide -DDEBUG info ??

From: William Case
Subject: OK. Where did you hide -DDEBUG info ??
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:41:54 -0400

Hi;

Downloaded CompileCommand from the wiki.  Works great for me.  I wanted
to look up all the options involved in the format part of the function:
(format "%s -c -o %s.o %s %s %s"
               (or (getenv "CC") "gcc")
               (file-name-sans-extension file)
               (or (getenv "CPPFLAGS") "-DDEBUG=9")
               (or (getenv "CFLAGS") "-ansi -pedantic -Wall -g")
                              file)

I found them all in gcc info -- except "-DDEBUG=9".  Tried googeling and
searching all indexes but got no useful return.  Where in info or man
can I find a description of "-DDEBUG=9"

--
Regards Bill