Re-edit search-string in XEmacs

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re-edit search-string in XEmacs
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:48:15 +0200

Hello,

some days ago I read a nice hint here for re-editing a search-string in
emacs through "M-e" after pressing C-s two times. Very good if you have a
big regexp search-string.

But which shortcut does the same in XEmacs? I searched a while at google
but didn't find any hint.

And another question: Where can I find such nice shortcuts? Neither the
FAQ nor the XEmacs-tutorial could help me... :-/

Regards,
Uwe.

                -- Mark Twain