emacs-snpshot + ftp

From: orfeu
Subject: emacs-snpshot + ftp
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:22:40 -0700

Hi!
I'm quite new in the emacs world, and it is a great editor, or may I
say environment...
I use the emacs-rails package, it needs the snapshot version of emacs.
So I wanna keep it, but i have a huge problem with ange-ftp, the
completion of user/server (with a .netrc file), and filname doesn't
work... I get the message:

Wrong number of arguments: #[(file dir) "\306^H!^Y\307  !\203>^@
\310    !\210
\311\232\203^X^@\311\202U^@\312 !^Q\313 !^[\314\315^L\316#^]\317 ^^^X
\320\216\3\
21
^K      \322$\206:^@\321
^K      #,\202U^@\323   !\203Q^@\324
\325 \326
        \"\244\"\202U^@\327
        \")\207" [dir ange-ftp-this-dir file tbl completion-ignored-
extensions \
ange-ftp-completion-ignored-pattern expand-file-name ange-ftp-ftp-name
ange-ftp

Then I tried with the version 21 and it worked well...
I can only have a ftp connection with my server and without the
completion it's too long ...

Thx in advance if u have any advices...

PS:
I put