msg Abbrev vv one long line

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: msg Abbrev vv one long line
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:11:45 +0200

I know that in list interactive I get one long line that's broken at
the end of my screen, if needed in the middle of a word.

So I have in my .emacs
(setq default-major-mode 'text-mode)
(add-hook 'text-mode-hook 'turn-on-auto-fill)
which gives me a nice word wrap in default files :-)

However, if I want to type some texts for my blog, I want those long
lines in the end end let the blogprogram do the (re)formatting.
(at least I _think_ that's needed for good wrapping)

How (in which mode) do I write texts that later can be pasted into a
blogger program (like wordpress or textpattern)

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 05/07 ++