Re: Questions to Mutt-mode

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: Questions to Mutt-mode
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:42:03 +0200

Hi listmembers

How far I've come in the meantime:

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:54:23AM +0200, Sven Bretfeld wrote:

> - The new frame as well as the font are too small. I would like to
>   have the frame fill my complete screen. My default font size is set
>   to heigt 200. But the new frame of emacsclient uses a much
>   smaller font.

This seems to be possible by setting default-frame-alist. I would like
the parameters be set the way they are for the initial frame. I've
tried it in several ways, but nothing seems to work.

(add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(font . ???))

Alas, what is my default font? How can I find out? It is set by
customize.

(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 '(default ((t (:stipple nil :background "#ffffff" :foreground "#000000"
:inverse-video nil :box nil :strike-through nil :overline nil :underline nil
:slant normal :weight normal :height 200 :width normal :family
"adobe-courier")))))

Also the following is not working:

(setq default-frame-alist (copy-alist initial-frame-alist))

Greetings,

Sven