Re: Questions to Mutt-mode

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: Questions to Mutt-mode
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:48:16 +0200

Hi Emacsers

I did some try-and-error and solved one of the problems completely.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:54:23AM +0200, Sven Bretfeld wrote:

> - How can I achieve that the new frame, which is started when Mutt
>   hands over a new mail to emacsserver, is automatically focussed? By
>   now, I have to do an additional Alt-TAB to write my mail.

This problem remains.

> - The new frame as well as the font are too small. I would like to
>   have the frame fill my complete screen. My default font size is set
>   to heigt 200. But the new frame of emacsclient uses a much
>   smaller font.

This problem is now solved. The solution is:

(setq default-frame-alist (append (list
  '(width  . 82)
  '(height . 45))
  default-frame-alist))

(add-to-list
  'default-frame-alist
  '(font  . "-Adobe-Courier-Medium-R-Normal--24-240-75-75-M-150-ISO8859-1"))

> - How can I place the point automatically beneath the headers of the
>   new mail instead of the top of the buffer?

This also remains.

Bye,

Sven