Re: Why emacs have not native language menu

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Why emacs have not native language menu
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:24:00 +0200

Am 24.07.2007 um 14:18 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:

Of course, we all know that for a corporation market division is very
good (it allows them to put higher prices in the submarkets). But for
users these translations  is costly in more than one way.

I fail to see the rationale behind this opinion.

Compare the price of a Mac bought in the U.S.A. and one bought in Japan or France!

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.
                                           -- Robert Heinlein