Re: Geometry and temp-buffer-max-height

From: Andrea Vettorello
Subject: Re: Geometry and temp-buffer-max-height
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:58:55 +0200

On 7/31/07, Kevin Rodgers <kevin.d.rodgers@gmail.com> wrote:

> The documentation for temp-buffer-max-height seems to suggest that you
> should call (temp-buffer-max-height 1) to ensure that
> temp-buffer-max-height is effective.

If it's a function to call i can't find it, for the variable with the
same name, i've tried to set it both as a fixed or a variable value
(2/3 of the current frame, as i've found a suggestion somewhere).

If you mean the "temp-buffer-resize-mode" variable, then is set to
true. I thought about a bug because this happens only when i pass a
geometry option, via command line or ~/.Xdefaults, but it's not a big
deal, i let the ini files resizing the frame and i'm done with it...

--
Andrea