automatic frame layout

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: automatic frame layout
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 06:04:36 +0000

Hi,

I am wondering, how I can achieve a certain frame layout, which I
can recall any time.
I think about a window divided in four equally sized frames with two
dired-buffers
on top and the 'corresponding' buffer for the files at the bottom.
The button frames should be
connected to the dired buffers, so that the left top dired buffers
opens all files in the left bottom buffer
and the top right dired buffers opens all files in the right bottom
buffer.
After handling and enlarging one of the file buffer I would like to
return to the beginning layout with
four equally sized buffer...
Does anyone have an idea, if this is possible?

Greetings!
Fabian