Re: Can't open R in Emacs

From: Hosley
Subject: Re: Can't open R in Emacs
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:32:49 -0700

On Aug 3, 4:48 pm, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyba...@Web.DE> wrote:
> Am 03.08.2007 um 19:51 schrieb Hosley:
>
> > I get a error saying no such file or directory
>
> Isn't there a PATH variable in MS Losedos, too? Extend the initial
> setting in autoexec.bat to include the directories with R related
> executables! At least this is the UNIX way.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>    Pete
>
> Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night, but set a man on
> fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure what MS Losedos is. Where is autoexec.bat? I searched but
couldn't find it. Sorry, I should've mentioned that I'm trying to run
it on Windows XP, and am following the directions from this link

http://www.stat.umu.se/forskarutbildning/courses/Computing/win32/install.html

Thanks again,
Hos