Re: Can't open R in Emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Can't open R in Emacs
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:18:05 +0200

Am 04.08.2007 um 00:30 schrieb Hosley:

I can open R by clicking on my desktop "R 2.5.0" icon, or by opening
from "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.5.0\bin\Rgui.exe"

You certainly won't be running R's GUI in GNU Emacs, you'll need to find the "simple" command line oriented utility, R.exe or such. The Swedish URL you provided mentions C:\tools\bin\ to contain R.

BTW, AUCTeX 11.14 is a bit old. A modern GNU Emacs should come with AUCTeX 11.84.

--
Greetings

  Pete

There's something the technicians need to learn from the artists. If it isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's probably wrong.