emacs 23 and cscope - menu not appearing anymore.

From: Hadron
Subject: emacs 23 and cscope - menu not appearing anymore.
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:44:34 +0200

Could anyone suggest as to why cscope menu now doesnt appear on the
emacs-snapshot-gtk menu now I have moved to emacs V23 to take advatange of
anti-aliased fonts (and very nice they are too!)

All I have is

(require 'xcscope)

in my customization file and this was enough in 21 and 22 to make the
cscope menu appear in c-mode.

Now nothing. The file is loaded as all the cscope functions are available.

Possibly someone has some pointers to debugging this or can take a peek
in the xcscope.el file distributed here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/xcscope.el.gz

Something to do with easy-menu-add in v23?