Re: Recent Emacs Snapshot Breaks Vimpulse

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Recent Emacs Snapshot Breaks Vimpulse
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 20:41:27 -0000

On Aug 3, 3:38 pm, darrint <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 11:21 am, "jasonspiro4+mozn...@gmail.com"
>
> <jasonspi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jul 6, 12:14 pm, "Darrin Thompson" <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:> Anyone
> > know how I can tweak vimpulse.el to avoid this stack trace?
> > You forgot to mention what vimpulse version you're using.  Try the
> > latest, 0.2.6.0:  I suspect your problem is fixed in it because the
> > version check is improved.
>
> My bad. I already upgraded to 0.2.6.0 and I still have the problem. Is
> there more information I could provide?

I am not sure.  Darrin, is it the same problem as [1]?  (I suspect it
is not though.)

Alessandro, Brad, do you have any idea what could be causing Darrin's
problem?[2]

Darrin, Stianse, if I have time, may I SSH or VNC into your computer
to diagnose the problems you each have had?  Please call me at +1
(416) 781-5938 to arrange this, or email me your phone number.

^ 1. http://groups.google.co.id/group/gnu.emacs.help/msg/f652f1dd46a22b59

^ 2.
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument symbolp
(my-get-emulation-keymap))
  (setq (my-get-emulation-keymap) (cons (cons ...
viper-visual-mode-map) (my-get-emulation-keymap)))
  (push (cons (quote viper-visual-mode) viper-visual-mode-map)
(my-get-emulation-keymap))
  (let (ad-return-value) (setq ad-return-value
(ad-Orig-viper-normalize-minor-mode-map-alist)) (push (cons ...
viper-visual-mode-map) (my-get-emulation-keymap)) ad-return-value)
  viper-normalize-minor-mode-map-alist()
  viper-change-state(vi-state)
  viper-change-state-to-vi()
  viper-mode()