RE: Emacs

From: brianjiang
Subject: RE: Emacs
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:48:32 +0800

"M-: printer-name RET" displays "PRN". The version is "This is GNU Emacs 22.1.1
(i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)"

I have never configured the printer for Emacs since I never try to use Emacs to
print anything before. But in my computer, the printer has been setup and works
well for other programs (and actually it doesn't need a separated printer setup
for those programs. I just setup the printer in the system and then other
programs can printe well. But it seems Emacs doesn't act in the same way.).

Regards,
Brian