Re: missing fonts?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: missing fonts?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:37:28 +0200

Am 16.08.2007 um 10:24 schrieb rahed:

I checked font paths with another boxes which run Emacs smoothly and see
no differences.

And the contents of the directories in font path? Is an all these boxes the same operating system and the same version of GNU Emacs running? Do they all have the same packages installed?

Check also which packages you haven't installed yet.

I hope I installed all as recommended at sunfreeware. Which package
should be checked regarding this error?

I don't know. Sun is changing the package names and I don't want to know by heart for every Solaris version the set of package names.

Besides, the question is, what which purpose sunfreeware was or still is recommending the packages ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Chicago, n.:
        Where the dead still vote ... early and often!