VIM can recognize #if 0 #endif as comment pair, how to do that in Emacs?

From: Leo.Hou
Subject: VIM can recognize #if 0 #endif as comment pair, how to do that in Emacs?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:02:12 -0000

Hi Experts,

I saw a friend using VIM and it recognizes #if 0 -- #endif as comment
pair and use the comment color for the code in between!

This is so cool because I had a big headache using emacs+etags jumping
into others' code, spent 5 minutes and then realized that emacs
brought me to some codes between a #if0 -- #endif pair. :'-(

Can anyone make Emacs to recognize this common convention and
highlight all the pieces between them as comment?

Thanks!

Leo