Re: weird emacs shell behavior

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: weird emacs shell behavior
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:11:29 +0200

Am 18.08.2007 um 16:36 schrieb Tassilo Horn:

After all: are you using GNU Emacs 22?

Yes, a some hours old CVS checkout.

I have set

        EMACS=t

and I am using a regular shell, tcsh. In my *shell* buffer the prompt is found and fontified in bold and some colour.

You could make tests without loading any customisation and with a different login shell ...

Could be it's worth to read the documentation on fish a few times during this so-called summer. When I do this on tcsh I get every time surprised ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Who the fsck is "General Failure," and why is she reading my disk?