Re: Wrong type argument: integerp, (48 . 57)

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: Wrong type argument: integerp, (48 . 57)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:26:47 +1000

I take it now that this is peculiar to emacs 23.  I apologize for taking up the time of kind people on the list, and I also wish to thank them for helping me to figure out what it was.  I still don't know, but I have four emacs executables (Gentoo GNU/Linux system, AMD64).  Only emacs-23 has this bug.  I'll send ti to the developers.

Now, for the following I do not get this error:

emacs-22-cvs
emacs-22
emacs-21

Thank you again.

Alan Davis

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan   lngndvs@gmail.com

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one non-existent."
         ---Lord Raleigh (aka John William Strutt), or else his son,