Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: doc-view.el --- View PDF/PostStript/DVI files in Emacs
Date: 28 Aug 2007 10:08:17 GMT

Tassilo Horn wrote:
> Anyway, get the new version

i've just downloaded it and tried to compile, but my emacs chokes on
'defparameter'. the elisp manual doesn't mention defparameter, (require
'cl) also doesn't help, the emacs wiki site nor the source code mention any
requirements that i don't have, and i haven't been able to find any
relevant info on google... so please tell me, how do i get this elusive
defparameter?

TIA

--
Joost Kremers                                      joostkremers@yahoo.com