Re: Emacs 22 and slrn

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 and slrn
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:41:52 -0400

I would recommend you use either Gnuserv with Gnuclient, or
emacsclient to invoke the currently running instance of emacs instead.

I've been using gnuserv and gnuclientw for years with no problems
(albeit not with slrn), and it has "served" me well.

http://derekslager.com/blog/posts/2007/01/emacs-hack-2-manage-emacs-instances-with-gnuserv.ashx
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/piyokun/emacs/gnuserv.htm

- Chris

--