Anything.el & sucessive refinements

From: weber
Subject: Anything.el & sucessive refinements
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:19:24 -0700

Hello folks!
I'm posting an idea here, and hoping maybe someone can (tell me how
to) add it to anything.el.
It would be really cool if we mapped this new command, say anything-
refine, to Ctrl-Enter and then, instead of just acting on the
highlighted entry, a new candidates list would be generated containing
only the ones that matched the filter.

This would allow one to find files this way (which seems very natural
for me):
py <C-ret> filename <ret> or  muse <C-ret> 2007 <C-ret> 21 <ret>

Also it's boring when you type a string and only then you realize it
is too "broad", so you have to start all over, etc.

What do you think about it ?

Regards,
weber