Re: hiding semantic.cache in speedbar

From: Matthias Pfeifer
Subject: Re: hiding semantic.cache in speedbar
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:27:36 +0200

"Malte Spiess" <i1tnews@arcor.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
87wsvdi95g.fsf@paeike.mathematik.uni-ulm.de">news:87wsvdi95g.fsf@paeike.mathematik.uni-ulm.de...
> Hi,
>
> I really like the speedbar (don't we all?). One thing that bothers me is
> that all the semantic.cache files are shown, too, although I would never
> want to open one of them.
>
> So - is there a way to hide these files? I only found ways to hide
> directories...
>
> Thanx for any hints
> Malte

Hi Malte,

sorry  i don't know how to hide files in speedbar, but semanticdb offers a
way to store all semantic.cache files in a directory of your choice. Don't
know if it helps you - me personally i didn't make it work, though...

Try

    M-x customize-apropos semanticdb

you only get a handfull of customizations that you may look through.

matthias