Re: cperl-mode

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: cperl-mode
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:43:06 +1000

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null>
>> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:11:44 +1000
>>
>> Eli, I just grabbed your latest version
>
> ``My'' latest version?  I don't develop cperl-mode, so it's certainly
> not ``mine''.
>
>> ($Id: cperl-mode.el,v 5.23 2007/02/15 11:34:23 vera Exp vera $)
>
> Where did you get this version?  This thread is (AFAIK) about the
> version of cperl-mode that comes with the stock Emacs 22.1.  Are you
> talking about the version available from some other place?

My stuff up - teach me to post when tired and not really paying
attention. I meant the message for Ilya Zakharevich. Actually, I can
partially blame it on my speech synthesiser as Ilya Zakharevich and
Eli Zaretskii can sound very similar, partially because I have speech rates
very high to try and get through at a speed similar to a fast reader (which
I use to be once upon a time). - well at least similar enough to make
a tired user confused.

My apologies for transferring my confusion to others!

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au