Re: Command inside shell finished -> notification

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Command inside shell finished -> notification
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:39:45 -0600

weber wrote:
Hi!
I have already searched for this with no sucess.. so i'm giving here a
shot.
Is there a way for me to be notified when a command in a shell buffer
inside emacs is done?

The idea is to define some strings like "ERROR" and "FINISHED". When
they appear in a shell buffer, the user will be notified (by message
or something on modeline)

,----[ C-h v compilation-finish-functions RET ]

`----

--