Re: PHP & EMacs

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: PHP & EMacs
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:10:35 +0200

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

> Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> Other than tags and PHP-Mode, are there any other Emacs libraries I
>> should be aware of when programming in PHP?
>>

> Yes, the emacs psychotherapist! (see help menu)
>
> Tim

PHP has some faults but it's pretty good at what it does IMO. There are
some nice PHP IDEs out there too and the support network is pretty
comprehensive.

If I could get some sort of auto-completion and inline tooltip API help
working then emacs would be great. Unfortunately I can't get any form of
"Intellisense" working in Semantic for C either so I doubt it will work
for PHP :(