Changing detected encoding

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Changing detected encoding
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:38:57 +0100

Hi

Some times Emacs detects some encoding (typically iso-8859-1) for some of my utf-8 files. Is there any quick way to say to emacs that the encoding is other, and it should apply to the buffer?

My common way through the Mule menu is always confusing and normally I take a lot of time before choosing the correct option... :-S

Thanks
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                  Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal