Re: which of the many .el's is best for (simple?) html, etc?

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Re: which of the many .el's is best for (simple?) html, etc?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:41:24 +0500

On 10/2/07, Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> wrote:
> A lot depends on how sophisticated your web pages need to be (do they use
> scripting, advanced css etc). For basic pages, I just love muse-mode. I've
> customized the headers/preamble etc and now have really simple muse pages
> which are automatically published when I make changes.

Besides Muse [1], there are some other modes based on wiki-like
formatted plain text and able to generate html pages: Org-mode [2],
BHL [3], emacs-wiki and some others [4].

However, I couldn't make any of them to generate div-based html
without getting too deep into the sources. Does anyone know a
solution?

[1] http://mwolson.org/projects/EmacsMuse.html
[2] http://orgmode.org/
[3] http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/bhl/