Enabling

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: Enabling
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:00:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Emacs Help Group,
I have a question regarding dead accents. I use EmacsW32 in English
WinXP Pro with a Danish keyboard. Usually, when I want to insert
a é i type ´ (which is dead) and afterward `e'.
Likewise, when I want to make ä I would normally type ¨ and then a.
However, I recently reinstalled Emacsw32 and now
Emacs does not recognize these inputs. I have been able to set it up to
support 'e=é but I like the "standard" Danish approach better. In other words, I
just want Emacs to use the standard approach
for my language and my keyboard . . .
I have looked through the Emacs Manual and tried to search through this group
Does anybody know how to retrieve this feature? I really miss it.
Thanks,
Rasmus