Re: binding a command and a parameter

From: Nikola Skoric
Subject: Re: binding a command and a parameter
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:26:33 +0000 (UTC)

Dana Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:57:02 +0000 (UTC),
Maarten Bergvelt <bergv@math.uiuc.edu> kaze:
> In article <fesn2d$f2b$1@ss408.t-com.hr>, Nikola Skoric wrote:
>> Dana Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:41:37 +0200,
>> Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> kaze:

>>> And what do you want to achieve? I presume with AUCTeX ...
>>
>> You are right. I'd like to strike C-cl instead of reaching for mouse and
>> clicking on that lion icon. Equivalent of clicking on the lion icon is
>> striking C-c C-c and typing LaTeX RET. So I figure I could make a binding
>> to do that in just one keystroke?
>
> You should not need to type Latex, just hit return.

That works if the last command I used was latex. But, sometimes I also use
bibtex... And, I'd really like to bind that whole combination to something.

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea