Frame in a window ?

From: Ganesh
Subject: Frame in a window ?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:48:25 -0400

Hi,

I am an emacs novice and have been using it for the past 2-3 months.  I
usually use it in text-only terminal mode.  I recently installed speedbar
and started using it.  From what I read about speedbar, it runs is a
separate frame.  From speedbar's website : "When used in terminal mode, the
new frame appears the same size as the terminal."

My question is this : Is it possible to have a frame in a window so that I
have both the speedbar and the file that I editing visible ?  Alternately,
is it possible to run speedbar in a window instead of a frame ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganesh