Re: fit-frame every time i open a file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: fit-frame every time i open a file
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:44:23 +0200

Am 15.10.2007 um 22:12 schrieb Alex Deva:

Given this new information, is there anything else I could try? The problem started off pretty simple, but now seems to be getting hairier... Aquamacs support is rather scarce, and I'm surprised to discover that nobody from their team is on this list also.

Because they're on the Mac OS X Emacs list: