Objective-C and gdb-ui

From: Yakov Zaytsev
Subject: Objective-C and gdb-ui
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:36:11 +0400

I wonder if anybody programming in ObjC already have support
for the following things in
*locals of * window
- Print of NSString as string of chars instead of address only
- Pretty print of collections, e.g. I want to be able to query
collection size, specific elems and edit memory of the elements
(basically NSValue) from the *locals * window..

If none has it, then I'll start hacking gdb-ui.el by myself..
Just want prevent myself from doing monkey job

--
Happy hacking,