Re: java classpath error in xsl-mode

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: java classpath error in xsl-mode
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:01:56 -0600

John Burke wrote:
For some reason that's beyond me, when I attempt to transform an xml file using an xsl transform (using xslide), I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jclark/xsl/sax/Driver

Now, the odd thing is that if I execute the *same* command from a shell it works fine. (and FWIW, I use xemacs on linux with a similar config and it also works just fine.) I have a sinking suspicion that it's related to my platform: Mac OSX. -- those forward slashes don't look right, and the command definitely was ...com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver...)

How are you starting emacs?  Perhaps it doesn't have some necessary
environment variables set -- you could test that theory by starting
emacs from the shell where the command works.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA