Re: How to exit out of a function ? what is try-catch-throw in terms of

From: Malcolm McLean
Subject: Re: How to exit out of a function ? what is try-catch-throw in terms of Program Counter
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:39:13 +0100

"Kenny McCormack" <gazelle@xmission.xmission.com> wrote in message

But here's the thing: I seriously doubt that, in the hosted world (at
any rate), anything that can be written in "ISO C" (or whatever term you
prefer) should be.  I.e., anything that is that pure (such as your fuzzy
logic program) could be written much more easily and readably in
something like AWK.

I don't know AWK. If you've got time, try doing it. Seriously. I am not in the business of selling C compilers, and if fuzzy logic trees are better implemented in another language I'd be glad to be aware of it.

--
Free games and programming goodies.
http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm