Problems with winner-mode (winner.el)

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Problems with winner-mode (winner.el)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:18:21 -0000

I have found winner-mode a real productivity enhancer. However I
believe my version (Emacs CVS) has an undesired feature (or even bug)
in it: winner-redo redos the whole path an not one step forward as I
believe would be the natural thing to do.

I believe the best thing would be to have four functions:
- winner-undo() goes back one step in history.
- winner-redo() goes forward one step in history.
- winner-undo-all() goes back to beginning of history.
- winner-redo-all() goes forward to end of history.

The problems occurs with Vanilla Emacs (\emacs -q).
Why is this?

Thanks in advance,
Nordlöw