Re: reading mail from gmail account with gnus in Emacs22

From: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas
Subject: Re: reading mail from gmail account with gnus in Emacs22
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 22:14:25 -0800

"Alexandru Cardaniuc" <cardaniuc@gmail.com> writes:

> Does anybody here use gnus from Emacs22 to read mail from gmail
> account? I managed to make it work with Emacs21. Recently I tried
> Emacs22 and my old config from Emacs21 doesn't work. I get some errors
> when fetching from gmail with pop.

  I got the new IMAP working, I am not sure if the POP3 + SSL works.

  (nnimap ""
          (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
          (nnimap-stream ssl)
          (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")

  IMAP Google works great by the way.

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Advocate & KDE Developer